The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Next Big Thing and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability for a particular purpose or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
By making any use of this website you agree that in no event will The Next Big Thing be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Next Big Thing. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. The Next Big Thing shall not accept any responsibility for the content of those websites or your use of those websites.
Any arrangement made between you and any third party named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, The Next Big Thing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being unavailable for any period of time due to technical issues.
The site operates a policy of independence in relation to matters where the operator may have a material interest or conflict of interest. On conflict of interest such interest may arise from the receipt of advertising income, commissions based on business introduced, payment for enhanced publication presence, holding of positions etc.
Contributors employed or contracted by the company to provide site material are required to disregard any material interest or conflict of interest when giving advice through the site.
Journalistic comment included on this site is made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such comment.
For your information we would like to draw your attention to the following investment warnings:
- The price of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the amount they invested.
- The spread between the bid and offer prices of securities can be significant in volatile market conditions, especially for smaller companies.
- Realisation of small investments may be relatively costly.
- Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Where the information consists of pricing or performance data, the data contained therein has been obtained from company reports, financial reporting services, periodicals, and other sources believed reliable.
- Not all products mentioned/included are suitable for everybody and bespoke advice should be taken.